I know this is such an exciting time for you, you are planning your dream wedding and putting extensive thought into every little detail. Afterall, it’s going to be a day to remember for the rest of your life! I have put together 5 tips to help you achieve perfect wedding day photos/timeline!
- Plan enough time for hair and makeup and plan to finish well ahead of schedule. Too often I see brides rushing because of unexpected delays. If you have a large bridal party make sure you have more than one make-up artist because delays with getting ready can set the whole day behind.
- Have all your details ready! You’ll save a ton of time in the morning if your details are good to go upon your photographer’s arrival so I’ll recommend you keep all your details in one place! Generally, this will be your rings, bouquet, dress, shoes, veil/hairpiece, jewelry, garter, invitations and any special gifts you want documented.
- Schedule time for a first look session. If you want to see your partner before the ceremony don’t skip it! The first look makes for some of the most heartfelt photos and gives you two the chance to enjoy some alone time before all of your family and friends surround you!
- Schedule your couple session during the best lighting especially if you booked your venue because of the spectacular view! The romantic hues during Golden Hour ( an hour before sunset) makes for dreamy and gorgeous photos! It’s my favorite time of day to capture the new Mr. and Mrs.
- Plan a grand exit! Sparkler exits are a great way to end your day and makes for stunning photos. If your venue does not allow a sparkler exit, confetti, bubbles, and flower petals are alternative options to include in your grand exit and will still look great in photos.